Dumpster Sizes and Weight allowance
This means it’s the allotted weight allowance included in the price.
- Current Prices Here
- 5 day rental included on all 18 cubic yarders.
- Dumpster includes 3 tons!
- That’s 6,000 pounds included.
- $120 per ton pro rated if overloaded.
- Dual barn doors for easy access and loading.
- Current pricing is here
- Dumpsters include 5 day rental by default
- 2 tons of dumpster payload,
- that’s 4,000 lbs,
- 2, rear barn doors for easy access
- 13x8x4 and we also have some 12x8x5’s.
10 cubic yard mini dumpster package
- 5 day rental standard on dumpsters
- 1 ton dumpster payload,
- that’s 2,000 lbs included in the
- $120 per ton pro rated if over 1 ton.
- 2, rear barn doors for easy loading.
- Pro rate one of our larger bins
5-7 Yard Ultra Small tub.
At the moment we only have 1 of these in our inventory so it’s first come first serve.
- 1,000 pounds of weight allowance
- $349, flat rate. .06 cents per lb IF over 1,000 lbs.
- No rear barn door. (you must load the box from the top)
- 9x8x3 3 foot high sides make loading this tub very easy.
- Dense materials can be loaded up to 4 yards (call us for more information)
♻️ What is so eco about us?
Thought you’d never ask, For example it’s rare we visit the landfill.
✅ Multi pronged approach to salvage and up cycle combined with our network of recycling stations helps us minimize waste.
Of course it doesn’t hurt we evolved from the first junk hauling company to run their fleet on 100% recycled grease. (and obviously the first to register this awesome domain back before it was cool).
- Re-Use, were always looking for ways to increase reuse, that’s what makes us innovative.
- Not Reusable or recyclable gets properly dispose of.
Need a referral try our concierge service
Yes, over time we have gotten to know a lot of pro’s. Some we recommend some we don’t. Here is a list.