YOU fill & Or, let us Haul
Ordering, the Quick Rundown:
- Easily arrange online or call us.
- Delivery day, you get 5 days, pay the driver, or prepay by online invoice.
- We pick up, sort, scavenge, donate, recycle and responsibly dump your junk.
Responsive dumpster rental and hauling services in the San Francisco Bay Area including San Mateo, Atherton Ca, Burlingame Ca, Hillsborough Ca, Redwood City Ca, Emerald Hills, San Carlos, Belmont, East Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Woodside, Belmont, Half Moon Bay, Pescadero, Portolla Valley, San Francisco, Silicon Valley San Jose area,
Other parts of the San Francisco bay area as well, turn to Eco-Dumpster® a Veteran founded business.
What is so eco about us?
Thought you’d never ask, For example it’s rare we visit the landfill.
Our multi pronged approach to salvage and up cycle combined with our network of recycling stations helps us minimize waste.
Of course it doesn’t hurt we evolved from the first junk hauling company to run their fleet on 100% recycled grease. (and obviously the first to register this awesome domain back before it was cool)
- Mixed loads get sorted
- Construction and Demolition debris is sorted at special facilities
- We donate
- Efficient trucks that still pack over 3.5 tons of payload
No green washing here we are the one and only original.
Hence our awesome domain name 🙂
Cost to rent and payment options.
Our prices can be seen on our price page.
Visa, M/C , Amex, checks and cash are all appropriate payment methods. Online invoices sent to your email are available with certain conditions call for information.
Sizes and weight allowances, how to pick the right box for the job.
In addition, a few 20 yarders exist in our fleet, call for inventory on those.
What SIZE is right for you?
If you have a 8×10 sheds worth:
- A Pro rated 10 yarder, is a good option.
A room full of junk or debris?
2 car garage worth:
Mind you, packing style and material will dictate how much your bin will hold so it’s a rough guide line.
Let’s talk about weight allowance
This means it’s the allotted weight allowance included in the price of your eco-dumpster.
10 cubic yard
1 ton, 2,000 lbs included, $100 per ton pro rated if over 1 ton.
2 tons, 4,000 lbs included, $100 per ton pro rated if exceeded.
3 tons included, $120 per ton pro rated if overloaded.
This is what you CAN load in our eco friendly box
General discards such as:
Construction and Demolition Spoils:
- Dirt up to 4 yards at a time.
Segregated only (let us know first) Mixing is not allowed.
- Concrete, 4 yards at a time.
Segregated only ( we are serious!) Mixing is not allowed.
- Metal Scrap
Special Disposal items:
- Appliances are accepted in our eco-dumpster bins at no additional charge.
- E-waste, televisions, computers, and other electronics
No hazardous waste allowed
We don’t haul away hazardous waste. No hazmat or bio hazardous waste. Make note, this applies to full service junk removal and do it yourself rentals.
Keep in mind if you try and load hazardous waste into the bin we will find it and that’s just embarrassing for all of us. Again, do not load or dispose of hazardous material, chemicals, hypodermic needles or other toxic liquids in our bins.
Please refer to paintcare.org which provides you a list of easy drop off locations.
Household Hazardous Waste Resources:
- For hazardous waste in San Mateo County visit recycle works hazardous waste site.
- San Francisco Residents try their household hazardous waste facility.
Deliveries and pick ups are performed 6 days a week. However special exceptions made on a case by case basis if you know the secret word.
How are the bins delivered?
Bins are delivered in 4 cylinder diesel hook lift trucks. Our truck gently rolls and guides the dumpster off the truck without slamming it down.
Better fuel economy means less pollution and less smog.
- Luckily our trucks get approximately 50% better fuel mileage than larger trucks
- All while serving up 3.5+ tons of payload available to our customers.