Junk Removal Bins, short term no hassle rentals.
Eco-Dumpster® rents junk removal bins in most parts of the San Francisco Bay Area, of course delivered safely in our 6 wheeled clean diesel trucks.
Our drivers go the extra mile to assure your waste disposal needs are met.
Specialized trucks are compact enough to deliver everywhere from remote areas to the small but colorful alleys of San Francisco.
- Eco-Dumpster® delivery vehicles have amazing turning radiuses.
- We go where most full size roll off trucks can’t go.
- Short wheel bases mean we can turn and get into smaller areas.
Local, Bay Area Based
Locally based and Veteran owned. We strive for excellence and rent our junk removal bins while salvaging and recycling the heck out of em’.
Don’t want to fill the bin yourself?
If you would rather have us fill the bin, schedule full service junk removal.
Here at Eco-Dumpster® we do things a bit differently.
Choose from 2 options:
- Full service options enables you to let our crew do the loading for you the pricing is pro-rated based on how much junk you have.
- Self service allows you to rent an Eco-Dumpster® and rent it over a period of 5 days for 1 flat rate.
When you hire Eco-Dumpster® you are helping a local business- not a franchised or large corporate competitor.
We appreciate it! Eco-Dumpster® works hard for you! No doubt we have the experience and equipment to complete the big jobs while remaining flexible enough to accommodate the needs of our extensive customer base.
No greenwash zone, our business is recycling.
“What makes you eco-friendly?”
We have heard this question a few times- sometimes with skepticism of course our company was founded on the principle of recycling as much “junk” as possible.
Our philosophy is part of our identity. Experts in donation and recycling.
Our company is progressive and prides itself in creativity, tree hugging (we aren’t ashamed) and personal service.
We were the first junk removal company to run 100% biodiesel back in 2006!
Donating to charities makes us smile and it’s good for the environment.
If we can’t donate it we try to recycle it.
Some items are too damaged, obsolete or recalled so we would rather recycle it for its raw material.
From a basketball hoop to a car someday.
The broken down basketball hoop above could have ended up rusting away in a landfill somewhere but thanks to our crews efforts it was shredded baled and sent overseas to be smelted and manufactured into something useful.
We do not litter the roads.
- 100% manual tarp policy.
- All Eco-Dumpster junk removal bins are tarped (covered) manually, no doubt doing it the “old school” way ensures litter and junk is kept in our trucks and out of the freeway and streets of the bay area.
- Keep your trash out of the ocean and out of the great pacific garbage patch.
Our manual tarps may not cover the truck with the flip of a button however we know a bit of good old fashioned work is worth it.
Countless times we have witnessed trucks spilling trash over the windy bridges of the bay area.
Be honest with yourself, how many times have you seen garbage cans, wood or other junk on the freeway?
It wasn’t us we promise!
We have a zero tolerance for careless littering, get the picture?
Eco-Dumpster® junk removal bins delivered daily between 8am to 4pm except Sunday.
Junk Removal Bins by Eco-Dumpster®
2397 Spring St.
Redwood City, CA