15 yard dumpster the most popular size in our line up is of course the 15 yard dumpster.
Not too large but don’t underestimate it a well packed 15 yard dumpster packs a wallop!
In addition with the footprint the size of a small car it’s the perfect size for the cluttered San Francisco streets.
15 yard dumpster ,15 cubic yards of dumpster capacity 2 tons of payload included.
Use a 15 yard dumpster for the following tasks:
- Clearing out a studio apartment
- Dispose of a standard sized hot tub with room to spare.
- Office, and warehouse decluttering
- Cleaning out a 1 car garage however for a 2 car garage we recommend you start off with the 18 cubic yard eco-dumpster.
- Yard work, green waste, if you have a lot of stumps we recommend you upgrade to the 18 cubic yard dumpster which includes 3 tons of payload.
- General purging from different rooms.
Get a better idea of the capacity simply take a look below.
What can go inside?
- Household junk this includes: broken chairs, garden furniture, treadmills, old rugs appliances and much more.
- Old wood, fence boards, miscellaneous garden junk
- Unwanted exercise equipment of course is a very popular find in our eco-dumpster® bins
- Constructions and demolitions debris. Important to note, intermingled concrete, dirt, gravel or other dense
- Dense materials are not allowed.In fact dense materials must be source separated and only loaded 4 yards at a time.
- Household or business discards, this includes, electronics, clothing, cardboard boxes, packing material and any other surplus items around the house, business or organization.
Prohibited Materials inside the eco-dumpster®
- Paint, Liquids, Chemicals
- Fluorescent bulbs
- More than a garbage can full of dense material MIXED. If you have dense material, contact us.
Please do not load more than the equivalent of a 40 gallon garbage can of dense material.
Loading more may cause your dumpster to become overweight.Why is this important? A cubic yard of dense material can weigh about 10x as much as typical household trash.