Ever performed construction debris removal?
Dry wall dust filled rooms and nail ridden floors make construction waste disposal challenging and dangerous if not performed by a professional.
Accordingly we suggest you let Eco-Dumpster® do all the sweaty, back breaking work.
Construction Debris Removal done the right way.
C&D removal and disposal is a physically demanding and potentially dangerous job. Debris on the floor, nails and dust must be mitigated with proper safety equipment and deliberate and safe movement in order to avoid injury .
We remove and recycle construction debris in most of the San Francisco Bay area. Our clients include homeowners and contractors
How does ordering service work?
1. Book online of course or call us at 650-367-7644 to be put on the calendar.
2. Receive a call 20 minutes prior to our arrival.
3. The debris will be evaluated of course all our estimates are done off of our pricing sheet.
4. Once you are satisfied with our estimate, our crew will begin loading for you. Immediate work areas will be swept clean.
5. Payment accepted in the form of Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Check and Cash.
6. We remove our equipment and let you continue with your day
Full service construction debris removal.
This is a full service solution and is a great solution for contractors or home owners looking for immediate site clean up.
A cluttered construction site is unsafe.
A cluttered site is a potentially unsafe one and will surely garner attention from local inspectors and guests. Clean up those trip hazards with Eco-Dumpster.
Stop and prevent accidents on your site by fixing:
- Trip hazards
- Pay special attention when working with tile as the dust on the floor is extremely slippery.
- Dusty slippery floors
- Keeping all cables out of the way
The right work ethic, the right equipment for the job.
Loading is done with wheel barrows, trash bins, and a lot of muscle however we are capable of loading with a skid steer loader (bobcat) if needed.
Everything from Wood, to Concrete.
Most construction sites create waste of different types. Wood from framing, boxes from appliances. dry wall from the sheet rock subcontractor etc…
Let us take it all…
- Drywall – Gypsum board is separated at a special facility and recycled primarily as soil amendment.
- Cardboard – Cardboard is 100% recyclable and a great way to save trees.
- Steel, metal studs, conduit and other metallic debris in the work site is source separated and recycled. You never know the metal at your construction site may just come back as a new car.
An orderly construction site says a lot about the contractor.
Underground parking garages, in buildings, in back yards. Anywhere!
Of course not every hauling job is the same, hence it’s in our very nature to be versatile.
For example take this case study debris was piled in an underground parking lot and due to clearance issues with our large trucks debris needed to be brought out to our eco-dumpster by one of our smaller pick up trucks.
So, debris was loaded into our pick up truck driven to our eco-dumpster bin where it was offloaded for transport.
Check out this job we did in an underground parking garage in Mountain View California.
As you can see the debris included cardboard, metal, and wood of course all recyclable materials.
As a result of our thorough sweep up only a flat clean surface remained. All nails, and other debris were swept to avoid flat tires for our client, as a result our client was thrilled.
Pro rated pricing for partial loads.
Also, this was the last load for this clients project and as such the dumpster didn’t fill completely.
And yet was our client expected to pay for the entire eco-dumpster?
Without a question this is where our pro rated pricing really shines. Our client only paid for the amount of debris loaded into the eco-dumpster®.
What happens to the debris?
Of course construction debris is separated and recycled in multiple ways. Wood, metal, concrete, and cardboard is all common in mixed loads of construction debris however we make sure it it’s segregated and recycled with our strict no landfill policy for c&d loads.
Important to note if source separation is not possible construction debris is still sorted at a registered construction debris recycling facility.
Responsive, fast loading crew.
Eco-Dumpster® provides same day or next day service and under normal circumstances it takes our crew approximately two hours or less to fill an entire Eco-Dumpster®.
Some factors affect loading speed.
- Shoveling dense materials.
- Narrow access and distance to the debris
Dense Materials, ie: concrete, dirt, stucco, plaster,
If you have concrete, dirt, gravel, or plaster to dispose of our pricing is a bit different.
Dense materials are $164.00 per cubic yard with a 1 yard minimum.
Because dense materials are more expensive to load, transport, dispose of and recycle dense material is priced differently than standard construction waste.
In addition, dense materials are harder on our equipment finally dense material requires knowledge of weights and transport methods which not every hauler has experience with.
Finally if you have a bulk load of dense material please feel free to contact us for a free onsite estimate.
Are you looking to do it yourself?
Perhaps Self Service Eco-Dumpster Rental (5 day rental, standard) is a good fit.
D.I.Y in 5 easy steps:
1. Call us or book online
2. Your Eco-Dumpster arrives, pay on delivery.
3. You load
4. We pick up
5. We sort, recycle, donate and dispose of your load.
Our self service Eco-Dumpsters have a lifting capacity of 3 tons. No dense materials allowed in the self service Eco-Dumpster.