Ever hauled construction waste?
Dry wall dust filled rooms and nail ridden floors make construction debris removal challenging and dangerous if not performed by a professional.
Accordingly we suggest you let Eco-Dumpster® do all the sweaty, back breaking work.
Construction Debris Removal done the right way.
C&D removal and disposal is a physically demanding and potentially dangerous job. Debris on the floor, nails and dust must be mitigated with proper safety equipment and deliberate and safe movement in order to avoid injury .
We remove and recycle construction debris in most of the San Francisco Bay area. Our clients include homeowners and contractors
How does ordering service work?
- Book online of course or call us at 650-367-7644 to be put on the calendar.
- Receive a call 20 minutes prior to our arrival.
- The debris will be evaluated of course all our estimates are done off of our pricing sheet.
- Once you are satisfied with our estimate, our crew will begin loading for you.
- Immediate work areas will be swept clean.
- Payment accepted in the form of Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Check and Cash.
- We remove our equipment and let you continue with your day
Full service construction debris removal.
This is a full service solution and is a great solution for contractors or home owners looking for immediate site clean up.
A cluttered construction site is unsafe.
A cluttered site is a potentially unsafe one and will surely garner attention from local inspectors and guests. Clean up those trip hazards with Eco-Dumpster.
Stop and prevent accidents on your site by fixing:
- Trip hazards
- Pay special attention when working with tile as the dust on the floor is extremely slippery.
- Dusty slippery floors
- Keeping all cables out of the way
The right work ethic, the right equipment for the job.
Loading is done with wheel barrows, trash bins, and a lot of muscle however we are capable of loading with a skid steer loader (bobcat) if needed.
Everything from Wood, to Concrete.
Most construction sites create waste of different types. Wood from framing, boxes from appliances. dry wall from the sheet rock subcontractor etc…
Let us take it all…
- Drywall – Gypsum board is separated at a special facility and recycled primarily as soil amendment.
- Cardboard – Cardboard is 100% recyclable and a great way to save trees.
- Steel, metal studs, conduit and other metallic debris in the work site is source separated and recycled. You never know the metal at your construction site may just come back as a new car.
- Plaster, concrete, and dirt are hauled but the pricing is a bit different than non dense material.
An orderly construction site says a lot about the contractor.
What happens to the debris?
The debris is separated and recycled. Wood, metal, concrete, and cardboard is all common in mixed loads of construction debris however we make sure it it’s segregated and recycled with out strict no landfill policy for c&d loads.
If source separation is not possible construction debris is still sorted at a registered construction debris recycling facility.
Responsive, fast loading crew.
Eco-Dumpster® provides same day or next day service and it takes our crew approximately two hours to fill an entire Eco-Dumpster®.
Some factors affect loading speed.
- Shoveling dense materials.
- Narrow access.
- Distance to the debris pile.
Dense Materials, ie: concrete, dirt, stucco, plaster,
If you have concrete, dirt, gravel, or plaster to dispose of our pricing is a bit different.
Dense materials are $164.00 per cubic yard with a 1 yard minimum.
Dense materials are more expensive to load, transport, dispose of and recycle and is priced differently than standard construction waste.
In addition, dense materials are harder on our equipment finally dense material requires knowledge of weights and transport methods which not every hauler has experience with.
Finally if you have a bulk load of dense material please feel free to contact us for a free onsite estimate.
Are you looking to do it yourself?
Perhaps Self Service Eco-Dumpster Rental (5 day rental, standard) is a good fit.
D.I.Y in 5 easy steps:
- Call us or book online
- Your Eco-Dumpster arrives, pay on delivery.
- You load
- We pick up
- We sort, recycle, donate and dispose of your load.
Our self service Eco-Dumpsters have a lifting capacity of 3 tons. No dense materials allowed in the self service Eco-Dumpster.